19 September 2011

What I wore 17.09.11


I wore this to Reading to meet with the local Lolitas; some coming even from London to explore my old home-town!  We relaxed and had a picnic and toured the shops (including Eclectic Games where we bought Magic and Pokemon cards; NERDTIME!) and ended up with a few of us drinking at the Purple Turtle and then at the Butler Inn to watch some bands.  A good day, but so tiring!  I chose an outfit that was comfortable and could cope with both picnics and potential dancing.


JSK: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: An*tai*na* (via Clobbaonline)
Cardigan: Kohls!
Necklace: Hot Topic
Tights: Primark


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! The shoes look really odd to me though as I have the same but in rocking horse style, so to me it looks like someone chopped the bottoms off of your shoes xP

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...