08 September 2011

Things I love Thursday

Last weeks Things I love was deleted by Blogger so I've made this one twice as big to compensate.

(image via Tumblr; unknown source)


Bruised eye make-up ♥ Seeing your bestfriend after month apart - I missed you baby! ♥ Tao Peng and noodles ♥ Watching 500 days of Summer to start the day ♥ Overflowing bunnies ♥ Finally catching the Minecraft bug! ♥ Creamsicle sitting amongst my soda glasses ♥ Woolly shorts weather! ♥ Wedding invitations ♥ Angel Cake scented bath syrup ♥ Incoming lenses from iwantcute.com ♥ Faking it until you make it ♥ Having a million ideas for new art pieces - at last! ♥ Already excited for next years RP! ♥ Rejuvenating oversized handbags ♥ Pink biker jackets ♥ New hair colour! ♥ SO MANY fashion ideas I want to explode ♥ Not-too-hot-for-jumpers, not-too-cold-for-skirts ♥ Soft pink and gold ♥ Giles Deacon SS10 dinosaur bag; do you reckon it's going to be too hard to make myself?! ♥ Finding last years lilac Ugg boots ♥ Hey Ashly, Whatcha playing?  POKEMONNN SNAP! ♥ Tea Party Club 4th anniversary tea this weekend!!




xoxo,
Michelle <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...